2EN offers solutions for autonomous electricity produced by the fuel cell system EFOY by SFC Energy.
EFOY uses methanol as a fuel to produce electricity.
The fuel cell system constantly monitors the battery voltage and automatically starts charging when the voltage drops below a certain level. Once the battery is recharged, the system automatically returns to standby mode.
Examples of Methanol Fuel Cells applications
- Mobile use in cars, caravans or leisure boats
- Semi-mobile use for road signaling or surveillance systems
- Sedentary use in off-grid homes, remote measuring stations or transponder masts
- Fuel cells can also be used in conjunction with PV panels or Wind Turbines to achieve higher power output and autonomy, as our Power Unit FC series.
- High autonomy
- Large power range
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Weather-independent Availability
- Automatic operation
- Easy installation
- Quiet operation